Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Delhi
You can find laser clinics throughout New Delhi. However, they are not all equal or interchangeable. Some clinics do not hold their standards high enough when it comes to safety, customer satisfaction and quality of services. You do not want to take any chances of something going wrong with any medical treatment, cosmetic or otherwise, so you need to determine the best laser clinics before you arrive at your appointment for services.
Get Free Consultation from Expert Now!
Call on 9958250537
Unhappy with waxing or shaving skin to remove unwanted hairs?
Consider permanent laser hair removal services in our Delhi-based clinic where we offer a range of services.
Soprano Titanium Laser Hair Removal
By combining three different laser wavelengths in one applicator, the Soprano Titanium is capable of treating bespoke needs.
The Alexandrite – This wavelength is used to target an extensive range of hair colours and types, including thin hair and hair that is light in colour, and can even address embedded hair.
The SPEED 810nm – This wavelength is used for darker skin types, and targets the deep hair follicle. It has a moderate tissue penetration depth to treat areas like the arms, legs, cheeks, and chin.
YAG 1064 – The YAG 1064 is the most penetrative wavelength, and is ideal for treating embedded hairs, like those that can occur in the armpits and pubic area, and targets the deepest parts of the follicle for the most effective laser hair removal treatment possible.
Why Soprano Titanium?
✔ Virtually Painless
✔ lntuitive, User Friendly Large Screen
✔ Clinically Proven 3D Technology
✔ No Consumables
✔ I-VI Skin Tones and Tanned Skin
✔ US FDA Approved Technology
DermaPurity, integrated skincare & hair-care center offers services across skin, hair and body treatments using latest technologies and methods. DermaPurity focuses on high quality beauty treatments performed by an expert team of aestheticians. This clinic provides services in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Body Shaping, Non surgical face-lift, Hair Rejuvenation, Permanent Make-Up & Weight Management with latest medical technologies & machine.
Conditions, when we don’t recommend Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
There are few conditions when we do not recommend laser hair treatment. Following are some of these conditions, where we don’t suggest undergoing hair removal treatment to our patients:
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers
- Patients with a history of seizures
- Candidates using pacemaker or defibrillator
- Skin infections on the area to be treated
- Laser doesn’t work effectively on white or red hair
- Candidates with tanned skin
- Candidates who have been using retinoids in the near past
- Candidates taking medications which prohibit them from exposure to sunlight
POST LASER INSTRUCTIONS
- Stop bleaching / threading / waxing of hair a month before your appointment.
- After the laser treatment, avoid excessive exposure to the sun for at least a week.
- Use SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion regularly
- Do not use hot water or warm water for that matter to clean the treated area, for at least couple of days after the treatment
- Do not scrub the treated area too hard
- Do not bleach / thread / wax the treated area in between the treatment. You could, however, shave the hair once or twice between the sessions.
Dermapuritys – Skin & Hair Clinic provides long term Laser Hair Removal treatments in Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi, for all body parts like underarms, upper lip, and chin and bikini line, depending on the patient’s requirement.